Burn the witches! Burn the witches! At least, that's what was being screamed 400 years ago in the town of Salem. We were lucky enough to be able to go around at the memorials of many of those who died, including Giles and Martha Cory, John Proctor, Rebecca Nurse, and Sarah Good, all of whom are characters in The Crucible.
We later spent time in Rockport, where we spent almost three hours shopping. Kaya, Ariel and I all managed to grab food at a seafood restaurant, which unfortunately was not that great, although we then discovered a small ice cream shop just down the road, serving globs of fabulous, sugary tasting yummyness.
Our final destination was one of great humor. The group headed into Boston, and settled in for a night of laughter at Shear Madness. It was one of my favorite memories from the trip.
Tomorrow we fly home.
What an amazing time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you're talking about...You may have thought that it was yummy, but I totally disagree. >.>
Maybe a little bit, but not much.
Also, lobster pretty much sucks.
Post a Comment