Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day Three

Colleges, colleges, Lexington and Concord, shop, sleep. I have decided that I much preferred Boston College to Boston University. Although BU seems to have amazing programs, it seemed a bit more proud to me, and the campus is most definately not as pretty as BC. I also loved the fact that BC was not based completely in the city. Although that particular location can be convenient, I'm more of an outside-the-city type of girl.
Harvard was gorgeous. The petting of the shoe amused me, especially the fact that its been rubbed into another color, although none of the students actually rub the foot, thinking it to be bad luck.
Lexington and Concord were more historically interesting. I loved seeing the burial sights and the monuments, and standing on Lexington Green made me feel like I was really experiencing the history.
I really wasn't sure that I would be able to have some fun at the mall after the walk around the lake, but it turned out to be quite an adventure, what with shopping, and not eating, and then getting popcorn, and then more food. It was quite enjoyable, regardless of the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick.
Either way, theres more to come tomorrow!

No comments: